Personalized in-home senior care that puts you and your family first.
According to StatsCan, in 2015/2016, an estimated 881,800 Canadian households (6.4%) reported that at least one person received home care services in the previous 12 months. Households that received care services only were most prevalent (3.1%), followed by households that received support services only (2.1%) and households receiving both types of home care (1.1%).
Nova Scotia and Quebec had a significantly higher percentage of households that received formal home care compared to the rest of Canada.
Contact us today for a free consultation!
- Hygiene & grooming
- Movement & coordination (e.g., for frequently bed-ridden customers)
- Meal prep & service
- Memory care
- Palliative care
- Experience with medication, cathaters & feeding tubes
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Games & past time activities
- Vetting credentials
- Background checks
- First aid
- Auxiliary nursing
- Experience with dementia; Parkinson’s; neurological disorders; etc.